How do I resign my membership?

<p>Each District Branch of the CFMEU Mining &amp; Energy Division is separate and therefore if you are leaving one District to work in another District you will still need to contact our office and notify us of this.</p> <p>You must notify us in writing of your intention to resign. Use the <a href="">Contact</a> form.</p>