How do I resign my membership from Northern Mining & NSW Energy District?

<p>Members are required to give 2 weeks’ notice of their date of resignation, which means you will be required to pay 2 weeks Union dues from the date you contact the Cessnock office and notify us that you intend to resign from the Union.</p> <ul> <li>Each District Branch of the CFMEU Mining &amp; Energy Division is separate and therefore if you are leaving one District to work in another District you will still need to contact our office and notify us of this</li> <li>If you are over 55 years of age and retiring from the industry you are not required to resign from the Union, and in fact you may be eligible to stay a financial Member of the Union as a Retired Member</li> <li>Please phone the District Office on 1300 712 791 to discuss your circumstances</li> </ul> <p>&nbsp;</p>