As a member of the Northern Mining & NSW Energy District, who can I speak to if I have a workplace issue?

<p>Members of the Union who have a workplace issue should, in the first instance, speak with a Site Union Representative. Members can also phone us on 1300 712 791 and ask to speak with their District Official. Depending on the the issue, our friendly office staff will ensure you are directed to the right person to help you.</p>